- Assign duties and examine work exactness, neatness and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Supervise repair of damaged parts to minimize repair cost.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with the position as appropriate. # Evaluate the damages to paint buses & time required to ﬁnalize the task. # Create weekly / monthly / annually ﬁnance reports
- Survey / inspect the damages to paint due to sticker removal after the completion of advertisement.
- Adhere to HSE regulations and policies and assure all staff are aware of them.
- Assign the repainting of buses to various technicians for completion of task.
- Create daily / monthly / annually technical accidents reports.
- Determine work procedure, prepare monthly roaster / work schedule and expedite workﬂow.
- Inspect and evaluate the accidental buses damages, which need to be repaired in-house.
- Assign the in-house repairable buses to technical team in body shop.
- Manage , follow up and approve all related requests on Maximo system.
- Update all data related for in-house accident in Maximo system.
- Check physically the material / parts provided by vendors/ suppliers.
- Conduct in-house repairs and check the quality of work.
- Evaluate and verify employee’s performance.
- Technical Diploma.
- Fluent in English reading, writing and speaking. Arabic will be an advantage
- Good listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
- 3 -5 years of experience
- Basic Computer-literate performer.