- Teaching in the medium of English
- Responsible for planning, managing and improving the learning of their own students, working with other team members.
- In collaboration with Lead Teachers to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies.
- To manage the learning of the students, maintaining records, collaborating with other teachers and promoting staff development in a pro-active manner.
- Responsible for planning and participating in professional development opportunities to further their own knowledge, skills and abilities.
- To manage all facilities and activities related to achieve student learning.
- To play a leadership role in role-modeling behavior, attitudes, and learning behaviors for students.
- Responsible for achieving the set learning outcomes in students, and therefore supervise all student activities and processes to ensure outcomes.
- To develop and maintain teaching materials and assist with program quality assurance processes.
- Teachers liaise with Student Counselors, as required. Communicate progress and performance to students and school management/administration.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- Possess excellent knowledge of the subject matter.
- 3 years’ of full time teaching experience (2 years if holding teaching license) for non-UAE Nationals.
- Good level of English proficiency (equivalent of EmSAT 1400 or IELTS Band 6 Academic/6.5 General).
- Relevant Master’s Degree/PhD.
- Experience with second language learners.
- Experience with international curricula (SAT, AP, IGCSE, A-level).
- Good level of Arabic proficiency.
It will not be considered to duplicate applications or non-compliant with the Terms of the Declaration
Locations are based on operational needs and across all emirates in the UAE.