Purpose of the Job:
To sell commercial vehicles to corporate customers and maximize sales by taking new orders to surplus the business.
- Visits customers/potential customers in the field to sell products, follows up on previous sales calls.
- Responsible for achieving agreed sales targets.
- Implement the unique prospective to reaching out new potential clients for increasing the sales and follow up on previous sales calls.
- Prepares daily call report for submission to the sales manager
- Understand the major market trends.
- Prepare quotation for the clients and submit the invoices to the accounts department.
- Conduct demos, roadshows etc. in coordination with the Sales manager.
- Prepare tenders, quotations, and answer to inquiries in consultation with sales manager.
- Coordinate with service centre and parts for effective customer care.
- Responsible for ensuring proper coordination for delivery of vehicle/equipment.
- Responsible for effective coverage of the assigned territory.
- Perform all the activities in compliance with the Company’s QHSEMS and as per the assigned specific responsibilities.
- Carries out any additional tasks assigned (in line with qualifications and ability) by the line Manager.
Qualifications & Education
- Degree or Diploma in Automotive/Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3years of experience in the similar role within the Automotive Industry in fleet sales.
Knowledge & Skills
- Fluent in English; Arabic an advantage.
- Strong marketing skills, Computer knowledge.
- UAE – Driving license.