- Coordinate with the concern department to establish strong database concern customer need, suggestion, complaints.
- Draw up sketches and stations models & presented to direct supervisor along with color charts, fabric swatches, photographs, and sometimes even original designs for marine transport furniture.
- Promote the organization and its projects through publishing written articles in journals and personal appearances at technical conferences representing Maritime Transport Department; Design Water transportation routes maps, time tables …etc.
- Investigate and reply on customer complaints and suggestion related to job.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with the position as appropriate.
- Coordinate with marketing and corporate communication department to ensure proper marketing for marine service.
- Give solution to minor problems on the spot by contacting concerned authorities, contractors and other parties involved.
- Draw up sketches for vessels concept designs & presented to direct supervisor for comments / approval.
- Review and comment of consultants’/ shipbuilders designs and shop drawings / submittals.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Graphic Design from a recognized university.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining
complex work processes.
- Ability to compile related forecasting or planning reports.
- 3 years of working experience
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications
Excellent Project management skills.Bachelor degree in Engineering or Graphic Design from a recognized university.