The Cadet Pilot Programme aims to develop selected high calibre students into future professional airline pilots who will play a pivotal role towards the growth of Qatar’s ﬂagship Airline. Successful Cadet Pilots will graduate with a Multi-Crew Pilot License (MPL) and a Bachelor’s degree in Aviation.
The Programme’s benefits include:
• Full support for tuition fees.
• Monthly stipend while in college.
• Medical insurance.
• Must be Qatari National or have a Qatari Mother.
• Must be aged between 18 and 26 years at the time of commencing the MPL course.
• Must have a Secondary School Education Certificate corresponding to Qatar Ministry of Education & Higher Education grading scale with an average of 75% or higher (Science Stream).
• Must have a minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 4.5 overall and no less than 4.5 in any individual area (Reading, Writing, Listening and speaking).
• Must pass all assessment tests of Qatar Airways.
• Must pass the Qatar Airways interview.
• Must be able to obtain a QCAA class 1 medical certificate.
• Must be able to obtain CEID clearance.
• Graduated High School male students must have completed mandatory National Service. Students who are exempted from National Service must provide a proof of exemption.
Note: Please note that section Experience under the application process is not required for school students. It is only required for applicants with employment history. Therefore, school students can write “Not Applicable” and select current date.