- Drive the buses in all depots between the reception offices and the workshops as well as external workshops,
also carryout road test for all the buses.
- Ensure that any vehicle is driven with due care and attention, ensuring the safety of bus & general public.
- Verify that the bus has safety equipment, such as fire extinguishers, first aid box, Emergency door function,
glass breaking hammer, and other equipment and Date vehicle registration certificate copy.
- Carry out daily routine check, such as tires, brakes, windshield wipers, lights, fuel, oil level, radiator Coolant
level, A/C, cleanliness of bus external and internal.
- Primary School or equivalent
- Fluent in English reading, writing and speaking. Arabic will be an advantage
- Good listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Must hold a valid UAE Driving License
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues
- Minimum 3 years of working experience.