As the world’s fastest growing airlines, with one of the youngest fleets of ultramodern aircraft in the sky, Qatar Airways is among the global aviation industry’s biggest success stories.
Qatar Airways has continued to successfully rebuild its global network to more than 140 destinations in-line with the reopening of international travel, and is the largest airline to have flown consistently through the pandemic, with its network never falling below 33 destinations.
As the next stage of this journey, we are now seeking to recruit experienced Captains to support operational demand on our Boeing B777/B787 fleet.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
You will be working for the six time World’s Best Airline and operating from the World’s Best Airport while living in a dynamic city that will be at the Centre of the sporting world over the next 12 months.
Together, everything is possible.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
To be considered you are required to meet the below requirements:
- Minimum 6000 hours total time on a Commercial Jet over 50T
- Minimum 1000 hours of flight time as Pilot in Command (PIC) on B777 or B787 (or combination of hours on types for mixed fleet flying pilots)
- Current ICAO ATPL with valid B777/B787 instrument rating and Class 1 Medical Certificate issued by the same Authority (valid minimum 2 months after the start date, if successful)
- Minimum English Language Proficiency level 4
- Last flight on B777/B787 within the past 12 months
Interested candidates must complete the online application form and upload appropriate and accurate evidences.
About Qatar Airways Group