The American University in the Emirates invites Ph.D. holder applicants for part-time faculty (Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Instructor) for the Summer Semester of the Academic Year 2021-2022. The faculty required will be teaching in one or more of the below Specializations:
College of Business Administration
- Financial Management
- Money and Banking
- Human Resources Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Management Information System
- Business Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Management
- Organization Development
- Sports Management
College of Media & Mass Communication
- Global Media and Marketing
- Introduction to Mass Communication
- Understanding to Public Relations
- Public Opinion and Propaganda
- Crisis Management Communication
- Capstone Graduation Project
- Television and Digital Video Production
College of Security & Global Studies
- Security and Strategic Studies
- Catastrophe Sciences
College of Computer & Information Technology
- Network Security
- Computer Preparatory
- Computer Ethics
- Mobile Technology
College of Education
- English for Specific Purposes and Communication Skills
- Academic Writing
- Introduction to Philosophy
- Math of Business
College of Law
- Labor Law
Instruction Language: English
Responsible for providing students with professional expertise in teaching and assessing student work.
Qualifications & Education
- Ph.D. in the related field of Business / Media & Mass Communication / Computer Science / Design / General Education / Law / Security and Global Studies from an internationally accredited university in the United States of America or internationally recognized and accredited institution.
- Ph.D. Equivalency from the Ministry of Education in the United Arab Emirates
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years of teaching /working experience in a reputable university.
- Proven record of excellence at baccalaureate and graduate program level teaching
Skills / Training / Knowledge
- Curricular development and review.
- Record of professional accomplishment including peer-reviewed publications
- Continued research program and interest in collaboration with another faculty.
- Ability to integrate web-based and / or digital technology in the classroom.
- Willingness to provide service to the University and the College.
- Excellent English Proficiency and Communication skills for Faculty teaching in English
- Excellent Arabic Proficiency and Communication skills for faculty teaching in Arabic
American University in the Emirates – Dubai International Academic City – Dubai – United Arab Emirates.